Monday 10 June 2013

Monsoon

After a long time I am here, and writing my post :) I know its almost a year since I have posted anything. This doesn't mean that I had not thought about my blog, in fact I had thought a lot about it, on most occasions as well, but to be honest I did not have that strong feeling to sit and write something. I used to write short stories, but this time I do not have anything in my mind, no short stories, no philosophy, just something that I am feeling since 3-4 days and so now I am giving those feeling words. 

Things have changed alot since last year, my project ramped down, then I moved to Mumbai for a new project, then because of health issues I moved to Pune and so I am doing work from home since then. Now monsoon has started and in most parts of India it's raining and so is in Pune, but there is something special about the rains in Pune or maybe I can say for me this monsoon has brought back the old memories. I am missing my friends, I am missing the time we spent together, I am missing everything. The last Thursday, when it rained for the first time this feeling was getting really strong. I was doing my usual office work. My room has a balcony, so I can enjoy weather while working. I saw it was getting dark at 5.30 PM and the clouds filled with water were moving from east towards west and weather was actually becoming sweet. I was thinking "What a beauty God has created for us to cherish and appreciate". I stood in the balcony seeing all this and suddenly I drifted back into the old times, This weather is the reason why I am missing everything. Then I kept aside that feeling, and decided to enjoy the rain. The Weather and the rain water were very cold, and I was shivering but I still danced in the rain. It was really nice being a child again. It rained heavily that night, which caused power cut for whole night and the predictions were that next day as well power cut would be there. I was cursing this thing, because of power cut I missed my online seminar which was scheduled at 6.30 AM and now I wouldn't be able to do my office work. But there is a saying, "Whatever happens, happens for a good reason". So I was waiting for the good reason. 

It drizzled in the morning as well and pipes in my balcony had water drops on it, which were about to fall. It seemed that pipe had some small electric bulb lighting over it, a natural lighting of water drops, during night same water drops shines with many color, because of reflection of light on it. There is a terrace below my balcony, water got stored on the terrace because the passage was blocked, and when wind was blowing above that water, it was trying to shift water from one place to another making this whole thing more beautiful. Morning after rain seemed as refreshing, bright and pure as a mirror which is recently cleaned with water. Weather and rain made my mood, to go somewhere where I can enjoy nature more closely. Mahableshwar, this place, it always comes to my mind when I want to roam around and enjoy rain. I can go there, its quite near from Pune, but I have restricted myself for sometime. Oh I don't like these restrictions, but sometimes you need to follow this thing.

I went to my brother's place for doing my office work. We had a great time after almost 5 years. While coming from his place, I had a feeling that I was on a summer vacation. In our childhood when we used to go to our relative's place and while coming to home, the feeling that I used to have, I had experienced the same feeling that day. Things have changed a lot, now we don't have summer vacations. We lose few friends, few close friends have changed and few close got too close. And all these feelings get intense in the monsoon. Friends are the most important part of life, we don't realize their importance until we lose one or two. The time we spend with them, seems to be the best time now, and we know, we cannot relive it. It's in the ending always we realize how beautiful the beginning and the journey was.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and live those moments once again. But then I feel, somehow if I was allowed to do so, then I would be more cautious to enjoy the time, as I would always keep on thinking that this is the last time when I am enjoying with my friends. May be because of this reason, God never gave wisdom to the people that the time they are living right now would never come back, so that they enjoy it without thinking about anything and because of that reason probably it becomes our best time. If we were told that this period of life which you would never get back then we would become more cautious and instead of enjoying we might end up being sad.

2 comments:

  1. Badiya,,Written with true feelings.of heart. After reading it, I remember this song...Woh Kagaz ki Kashti woh baarish la paani...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Good to see you back. Keep writing. This post truly reflects the importance of being consistent.

    ReplyDelete